Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I Want to Talk About New Things...

I've been thinking a lot about what I want to write about here (as I do often), and the more I think about it, the more I want to write about things that matter to me! I'm sure I've had this thought before, and I've likely even written about it before... But every time I think about changing what I write about - I get scared.

I get scared because I care deeply about controversial topics.. topics like racism, homophobia, women's rights, human rights, accessibility issues, mental health... you know, really casual topics.

But I don't know why I'm afraid. These are important issues, and writing about them can only serve to do good. Bringing about more information and education on challenging topics is critical for change.

So -  with this in mind, I hope to begin writing about the social movements and causes that are close to my heart.

I hope you will stick a long for the ride!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! This is so exciting. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these important topics :)

    ReplyDelete