Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Right Now I am...


Inspired by Elise Joy's list here, I thought I'd share what I'm up to at this moment.

Feeling... Free and joyful

Taking... Dance classes! I have been taking dance classes since the end of December, and I am still loving it. I think I become more and more obsessed with it each class. Right now I dance 3 times a week, and I would be even happier if it was 6! (For the curious I do Dancehall here)

Wearing... hoop earrings all the time. They are so awesome, and everyone should try them!

Eating... Poorly - I still really hate cooking.

Sewing... Clothing. Well, it's probably better to say I am trying to sew a few pieces of clothing. This is something I rarely do, so it's a fun challenge.

Planning... My visit to Winnipeg this Friday! I am going to see all my family out there for about 5 days, and I can't wait.

Making... Pretty quote paintings like the one in the picture above. I've always enjoyed having thoughtful quotes around me, and this is a fun way to make them pretty. I bought a lettering pen a few weeks ago, and I'm having a lot of fun playing with it. 

Looking... Around at all the signs of spring. I can feel it, spring is almost here :)

Enjoying... All the extra sun light. Oh, there is nothing I love more than natural sun light. I think I might actually be a sunflower!

Listening to... The new Kendrick Lamar album (And lots of J. Cole, Drake, Nicki Minaj, and Dancehall music all day long!)

Excited for... What's next. I feel good things coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment