Monday, January 26, 2015

One Little Word: Center

I got the idea for One Little Word from Ali Edwards, she says "I began a tradition of choosing one word for myself each January - a word that I can focus on, mediate on, and reflect upon as I go about my daily life." If you want to read more, click here.

Another great example comes from Elise Blaha, her 2015 word is Shake, read about it here.



I loved this idea when I heard about it, and decided I wanted to join in this year! I've decided that my One Little Word for 2015 will be Center.



I love that it can feel like a different goal depending on how you use it in a sentence. I want to be more centered, but I also want to remember that I am not the center of everything.

I think it will be a great word to keep in mind as I make my way through 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment