Saturday, January 17, 2015

Busy & Goal Setting

My end of December/beginning of January, was pretty darn busy this year.

So much so that I didn't really take any time to sit down and make some goals for the new year. Goal setting, and making resolutions is one of my favourite things to do.  So this year I decided to make my own rules!

I'm going to do all my New Years goals, lists, etc, for February 1st, because why not?!

Here are the things I hope to write about before my own little "new years" of February 1st arrives.
  1. Write 5 New Years Resolutions
  2. Find my own "1 little word" for the year (More info about this idea here)
  3. Write my reflections on last years resolutions
  4. Make a once-a-day or once-a-week art goal for 2015
  5. Share a video about this stuff!
That is quite a bit of stuff I want to write, think on, and share before Feb 1st... BUT things are a lot more settled at the moment. I love this kinda of stuff, and I just need to make the time for it.  

Did you make new years goals? Do you care about making them right at new years, or do you just do your own thing?

Happy 2015 people!

No comments:

Post a Comment