Wednesday, April 23, 2014

DIY Dresser .... gone wrong

Quick note: I don't have internet at my new place yet, and I move in tomorrow, so if I'm MIA on here for the next week or so, you know why! I have no idea how I will survive without it haha... okay back to blogging:

So I had this grand idea to update a dresser I bought on Craig's List, which by the way, was quite cute to begin with. I patiently primed and painted it, putting hour, after hour into it, only to look at the final product and say "wow, I hate that SO much". I can honestly say I've never dislike the result of a DIY attempt more! haha oh dear.

I thought I'd share some in process pictures today... I'm hoping to fix the dresser this weekend, and I'll share with you the whole process (and the ugly pictures) once I've got a - hopefully prettier - dresser to share!






No comments:

Post a Comment