Monday, April 14, 2014

A new fixer-upper bike!

This past weekend, on a bit of a whim, I bought a fixer-upper-bike! I definitely wanted to get a bike to make getting around the city a lot easier. And I am very excited to take on the project of trying to learn how to fix it up. At the moment it needs a new seat (for sure... the current one falls off if you touch it), and air in the tires.


As you can see from the pictures, it likely needs a few other things too... things I probably wont be able to do by myself, but that I am hoping to be able to learn! (Replacing the change, oiling it all up, maybe getting new brakes even?)
 


I'd even love to take it all a part so I can paint it... but I'm going to have to get it up and running before I worry about the colour! (If your curious, I want to paint it sea-foam green or teal)

No comments:

Post a Comment