Monday, March 24, 2014

Hallway Self-Portraits

For the past 3 months I have been subletting a room in a apartment building. In this lovely little building I am on the 7th floor, and by the elevator there is a mirror/desk thing. This small decorative mirror has served as a great distraction as I wait for the elevator and take a selfie. It started as a joke, but turned into something I really found quite fun. I tried to remember to take a selfie as many times as I could when I waited for the elevator. (I forgot more than I remembered, but I bet I took 1 picture for every 5 elevator trips!) I ended up collecting a series of pictures which share a little bit of myself over the span of the last 3 months.





It was fun to see the changes in my day to day outfits, and winter gear. Overall I really enjoyed seeing the little changes, and trying something new. I highly recommend doing a selfie project yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment