Saturday, October 26, 2013

Carly's Thankful For...

This week I'm thankful for...
- Amazing weather
- Having an extra visit this week
- Reading again
- Visiting one of the beautiful islands in Friesland! So lovely!
- The fact that I am busy with fun things for the next 3 weeks!
_________________________________________________

I just wanted to take some space down here at the bottom of this weeks post to point out that I have now been doing "Carly's Thankful For" posts for over a year. 54 weeks to be exact. I am so thrilled that I continue to do these. They really do help me realize that even the bad weeks have something good within them. And I know for sure that I am more aware of all the good things going on than I was before. So you can look forward to this series continuing for a long time! Thank you for reading! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment