Saturday, July 20, 2013

Looking for Engineering Work

As some of you readers may already know, I am currently looking for work in the Engineering field. Specifically, in the water, environmental, and hydrological engineering fields. I thought I should share what I am looking for here, because you never know how a company or employer may find out about you! If any of you fine readers happen to know any engineers (or are engineers!) in The Netherlands or Canada, I would love for you to have a look at my new Personal Website.

It has my CV, portfolio, and more information about me and what I am looking for in a job. So please head over to CarlyMFriesen.blogspot.com to take a look. If you happen to know anyone who is hiring, or even just have any suggestions, please pass along a link to my website, leave me a comment, or email me at CarlyFriesen1@gmail.com.

Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment