Tuesday, July 2, 2013

If these past 6 months have taught me anything...

 it would be that I love nesting. I love it so much. Having a place of my own, that I can have to settle into, furnish with nick-nacks and pictures of friends, is something I crave.

it would be that the beer in Europe really is better.

it would be that I find routine very comforting.

it would be that the internet has changed everything. I don't feel nearly as removed from home as I thought I would.

it would be that I love learning new things.

it would be that you can miss home while similtaniously knowing that you wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

it would be that I really love making vlogs and artsy videos. It's an amazingly fun new passion. 

it would be that sometimes I can be really brave. 

it would be that and other times I am totally fine with hiding out within my comfort zone.
  
it would be that I will always be happy when there is dance music or "top 40" music playing at the bar.

it would be that I am very capable of taking care of myself, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't ask for help when I need it. 

it would be that I love the Dutch Language.... I really really do.

it would be that I don't think 12 months will be enough....

No comments:

Post a Comment