Saturday, May 4, 2013

Wonderly Anncement!

At the end of March I casually mentioned that I was going to be a weekly contributor to the Wonderly Blog. I didn't want to make too big a deal of it, because I wasn't exactly sure what the deal was yet. But now that I know all the details, I want to share because daaaaaang, I am EXCITED about this!


Firstly, you might be asking, Carly, what even IS Wonderly?? Well, as they say on their website “Wonderly is a place for innovative, female creators and audiences to meet, collaborate, and celebrate each other’s creations.” How cool is that? Of course I was excited to be a weekly contributor to the blog. But I was thrilled when I was recently asked to be an official "Friend of Wonderly".

The Friends of Wonderly are sort of like the juniors of the Wonderly family. There are official "Wonderlings" and there are the "Friends of Wonderly". All of which are creating amazing things online. I am so honored and excited to be part of this group and I hope that I will have lots of fun things to share with you because of it. If you want to see it live on the website (which I can only imagine you do! ;)) scroll to the bottom of the Channels page and you will find me sitting amongst the other lovely ladies!

Basically, it's awesome. And I am so SO grateful to be part of this! I can't not wait to see where this will take me creatively. I have been having so much fun making videos, and knowing that I am now being supported by this awesome community of ladies, means the world to me! :)

If you want to check out the other Friends of Wonderly, head on over to the site, or click any of the links below!

1 comment: