Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What's Making Me Happy Online

Ah, there is just so much good stuff on the Internet! The amount of things I bookmark in a week (or pin to a pinterest board) is out of hand. Last week I found a few gems that I wanted to share as part of my What's Making Me Happy Online series! (Previous posts can be found under the WMMHO tag)

1. This amazing video of two inspiring ladies performing spoken word. They are so passionate, I just love it!

 

2. I don't know how many of you are still in love with Seth Cohen from the OC, but I for one, still am. So this list of 37 reasons why Seth Cohen is the perfect boyfriend made me super happy!
 

 3. As someone who loves to travel, but also wants to at least attempt to look nice, this list of packing tips for fashionable cloths was awesome! I love the whole website, but this list is especially good.

 4. I recently discovered a brilliant and inspiring artist named Margaret Kilgallen. This article is a great intro to her work, and there is also a beautiful video about her at the bottom.


5. Last, but not least, I thought I should share a bit of Dutch rap music with you all. I mean, come on? Rap in other languages is pretty awesome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment