Monday, May 13, 2013

Favourite Fabrics in my Stash

I haven't written as much about crafting as I would have liked in the past few months, but today, I fix that! I thought I'd give a round-up of my favorite fabrics from my stash. I have many fabrics that I still LOVE after having had them around for quite a while. Interestingly enough, 3 of the 6 are canvas weight fabrics. I tend to by 100% cottons most often, but I do really love working with canvas as well! Okay, so what are my favs?



1. Echino Fabric by Etsuko Furuya (For sale at this Etsy Shop)
2. Timeless Treasures, Travel The World White (Can be found here)



3. Viewfinders by Melody Miller (I think this is my favourite of the group, sooo cute!)
4. More fabric from the Echino line by Etsuko Furuya (I couldn't find it for sale, but if you search Echino on Etsy, lots of similar fabrics from the line are still avaliable!)



5. Washi Tape by Rashida Coleman-Hale (I could only find the cream version for sale here)
6. This is the only one that I can't remember the name of! If anyone can remember, please leave a comment! I'd love to be able to share. I do remember that it was organic fabric (if that helps any...)


* Non of these shops have sponsored me, and I can't guarantee the service or quality of any of them (however my opinion is that they are great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment