Sunday, April 7, 2013

2013 Something Sunday: Update

Hello there blog readers!

I've been having lots of fun with Something Sundays so far this year, but I've also had a whole new range of commitments come up over the past 3 months. A few weeks ago I started blogging weekly over at the Wonderly Blog, and I've also made a commitment to make 1 Youtube video per week! With both of these weekly commitments, the fact that I try and post on here Monday-Friday, AND the fact that I have a full time job, I've become a little over-committed.

I'm trying to take some of my own advice, and limit the number of things I commit to each week, so I'm letting something Sundays take a break for a while.

Instead of weekly posts, I'm going to do a monthly post, on the last Sunday of each month, where I share my favourite thing I've made that month! I think it will be great! Stayed tuned for this months at the end of April, I have a feeling it's going to be a tutorial! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment