Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Carly's Bucket List

So I have a Bucket List. An actual, physical, scratch-an-idea-down-when-I-get-one, Bucket List. And I love it. Actually taking the time to sit down and write it out was very much thanks to The Buried Life project. They are a group of four guys dedicated to finishing a pretty epic bucket list, and encouraging others to do the same! The short video below explains their project much better then I could describe it. (Side note: I actually got to hear two of them speak late last year and I had them sign my list. It was pretty awesome!)


The only problem is, I feel like it needs more ideas. Many of the ideas I have on there will take a bit of time. But I'd love to have some that are things I can work at doing sooner rather than later. So I'm asking you, do you have any ideas for things I should do before I die? Please leave a comment if you do! I'd love to get the list growing! (Even if they are just silly, or easy, I don't mind!)

I'm happy to note that I am working on number 12 right now (I am learning Dutch) and that I have, since taking these pictures, crossed off number 26!



So send me your ideas! And let me know if you've written a bucket list yourself.

2 comments:

  1. We have mental bucket lists, but have yet to actually write one. Maybe you should add skydiving to the list if you haven't already! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fun idea! I've been thinking about it, but I'm lingering because I'm a scardy haha. Thanks for reading and commenting :)

      Delete