Sunday, March 31, 2013

2013 Something Sunday: Making Real Mail

I have always loved sending and receiving real mail. But since I have been living in another country, I have been sending out waaaay more mail (and lucky for me, getting more mail too)! These are just two of my favourite cards I've made over the past few months. 

With the above card I didn't have any full pieces of white/light paper left, only scraps, so I just cut and pasted the scraps onto a larger piece of paper. It was very simple, and I think it looks fun too! On the other side I added a little touch of classic Dutch paper! (Why not, right?!)



 I often like to send little notes and quotes along with the letter or card. It's really fun for me to go looking for quotes that I love, or quotes that I think the recipient would love. The card below is probably one of my favourites I've made so far. And I even carved the stamp that I used for the thought bubble, so it's extra hand-made!


 ____________________________________________
To find out what the 'Something' project is all about click here
To see the previous 'Something's' click here

No comments:

Post a Comment