Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Europe & Netherlands Lists



I've been very inspired by Jules over at The Life of a Cupcakes. She has this awesome ongoing list on her blog of things she wants to see and/or do in Toronto. Its such a good idea to remember to explore even when your at home. And the good news for me is that I really am starting to feel at home here in my new little land (aka The Netherlands) but as it starts to feel like an actual home, there comes a slight dimming of enthusiasm to go see new things. So to combat this, I've decided to make my own list of things to see. I've made a few actually! I've made one just for Holland and one for all of Europe.

This list is by no means complete, so please feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments! I will be coming back to edit this post occasionally and cross off the things I've seen or done and I will hopefully write a few "progress reports" along the way too! I still have 9.25 months in this beautiful place and I plan to use each and every one of them to its fullest!

*****************************************************

After writing this post I realized these lists would work better as individual posts. (It will be easier for me to update them and share them this way too.)
You can find the updated Europe List here, and the updated Netherlands List here!
Check them out, and send me suggestions if you have any! :)

1 comment:

  1. I loooovvvveeed Vienna. I definitely recommend you get there if you can!

    ReplyDelete