Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blog is getting a MAKE OVER!

Guys! I got the BEST gift from my sisters this Christmas.

When I asked them for it, they were both a bit confused (and I think slightly concerned with my internet addiction), so I was very much not expecting it. We all did a group skype on Christmas morning (because we were all in different cities this year) and they told me that they were buying my a blog make over from The Perfect Pear! I was freaking thrilled!

I started this blog as a way to share what I make with friends and family, but it has so become a space for me. It helps me get more stuff done because it holds me accountable,  it helps me process things that I write about, and it just has helped me explore and learn about a whole host of different hobbies! I love it here in my little corner of the internet, and I'm so excited that my blog is going to look as good as I feel about it!

There is still some work to do, so I'm not sure when it will officially be beautiful, but it should be soon(ish) and I know you're going to love it!

--------------------------------------------

Also, as an aside, I've been trying to make an effort to ask for less 'stuff' for Christmas/birthdays, when I can instead ask for experiences  events, or internet make-overs. I already have enough 'stuff' I'd rather experience or do something instead. If you like this idea, some of the other things I think could be cool "experience gifts" are: getting your nails did, concert tickets, any kind of tickets to an event really, new software, lessons of some kind (internet or real), downloadable items gift cards (for example: itunes)... there are just so many fun things to do (instead of have)!

No comments:

Post a Comment