Monday, February 25, 2013

Beautiful Looking Quotes

I stumbled upon an awesome little website this week called ReciteThis.com. It basically allows for the not-so-skilled-at-photo-shop type people (aka me) to make pretty looking posters of their favourite quotes! It's so fun! I used a few of my favourite quotes to show you what some of the options look like.


Isn't that just great? I see a whole range of inspiring desktop backgrounds coming my way! If you want to make your own (which I'm imagining you do) just click here

2 comments:

  1. That's so coooool!!! i'll definitely use this a lot in the future!!
    New reader here, btw. I've just started following your blog but I like everything I've seen so far ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'm glad you said hi! :)

      Delete