Sunday, January 13, 2013

2013 Something Sunday 2: New year, New Album

I loooved using Project Life as my scrapbooking method for the last year. It was a ton of fun, but it was also pretty dang expensive. This year, I decided to simplify even more, and just use a normal album and add some journalling to it. I picked up this album for $25, some paper for $10 and aside from a few splurges on stickers, I shouldn't need to buy anything more for the whole year! Check it out...


I made a bit of a title page with my pictures from the moving day. I was pretty excited about that Europe sticker too! 


The goal is to have at least a page every two weeks (for when I'm just working and not travelling) and then have more pages for different adventures or mini-trips. I also hope to have one journalling card for every page because I have learned that my memory is just not that good, and having some details written down really helps bring the pictures to life!


As I travel and collect things that I think might be nice to add to my album (like ticket stubs etc), I will put them into the corresponding page. This way I don't lose them, and I don't forget to use them!


I haven't been here very long, so for now, the album is pretty empty. But I am hoping to print a few more pictures next week! 

Hope you have a lovely week! :)

To find out what the 'Something' project is all about click here
To see the previous 'Something's' click here

No comments:

Post a Comment