Sunday, January 20, 2013

2013 Something Sunday 3: Travel Jewelry Case!

This week is one of those weeks where I remembered why I challenged myself to post "something" every week. I haven't sewed very much over the last month, and I really have no reason why I haven't been. Having this here really encouraged me to get back to my sewing machine. (Side note: Sorry for the horrible photos it was dark outside by the time I finished making this!)


I have had my mom's xmas gift on my "to make" list since November, and considering its January, I'm pretty embarrassed I only finished it this week. I was so happy this week when I realized I had nothing new to share, and instead of feeling like a stress or a burden, it encouraged me to finally sit down and finish my mom's gift! 


I made her a travel jewelry case just like the one I made for myself before I moved. It's been super helpful already, and my Mom enjoys being organized just as much as me, so I have a feeling it will be a hit! (It is currently in the mail, so I'm hoping that she doesn't read this before it arrives! Fingers crossed!)


To find out what the 'Something' project is all about click here
To see the previous 'Something's' click here

No comments:

Post a Comment