Sunday, December 30, 2012

Something Sunday 52: Christmas Cards

I didn't make home made cards this year, but I did add a little extra to the ones I bought. I (finally) used up some of the washi tape I've been hording, and I used some of my new stamps as well!


I was excited to buy cards that had Dutch instead of English this year! I did see a few English cards at the store, but that wouldn't have been nearly as fun.


I added a stamp on the inside as well (on the right page) that reads "you are my sunshine". I thought it was a cute little addition. I also put in a copy of my graduation picture from this past June, because, I figured that's what people do when they graduate!

To find out what the 'Something' project is all about click here
To see the first 51 'Something's' click here

No comments:

Post a Comment