Sunday, September 2, 2012

Something Sunday 35: Project Life

Another Project Life update! For those of you that don't know what Project Life is, it's a new(ish) method of memory keeping and scrapbooking that I have fallen in love with. You can read more details here and see my original thoughts on it here

I posted my first pages of the album a few weeks ago and mentioned that I didn't really have a style yet. I'm sad to say I still feel that way. Many of the other albums I have seen online have a clear patter that flows week to week, but I haven't got that yet. I plan to take some time before I work on my next pages to plan out a few things that will carry  over from week to week. The other issue I have with my album so far is the left page of week 27, I really hate the squares. I'm definitely not going to use that layout again. I much prefer the 4X6 and the 4X3 cards. I do think I will be able to use the square sheets for Instagram pictures though! I think I'll cut off two of them length wise so that I can add a 4 picture insert into some weeks! (This idea will make more sense when I actually do it, don't worry!) Anyway, onto the pictures!

Week 28 (July 9th - 15th)

Week 29 (July 16th - 22nd)

Week 30 (July 23rd - 29th)

Week 31 (July 30th - August 5th)

That's all for now. I have weeks 32, and 33 being printed at the local photo shop right now! Hopefully I will have a bit of a theme to share with you next time :)

To find out what the 'Something' project is all about click here
To see the first 34 'Something's' click here

No comments:

Post a Comment