Monday, August 13, 2012

Something (Monday) 32: Cake!

So I didn't post my 'Something' yesterday! Ah dang it. I don't even have an excuse, I just didn't get around to it. How lame!

I did end up making something new this week that I'd like to share though, even if it is a day late! I made a cake! I haven't baked in ages, so it was fun to whip up something to share with my room-mates. It was a bit crumbly and not super pretty, but it tasted lovely.


I also have a policy where I use as much icing as possible when I bake. Cake isn't so much tasty as it is a means to get icing into my mouth. I love the icing!

I promise to get this weeks 'Something' posted on Sunday!

To find out what the 'Something' project is all about click here
To see the first 31 'Something's' click here

No comments:

Post a Comment