Sunday, August 26, 2012

Something 34: Camera Case

This week, I used my tutorial and made another camera case. Along the way I found a few things that didn't seem very clear so I'm going to add a bit of detail to the tutorial this week. Hopefully it will be slightly more clear! (I know that I said I would share more Project Life this week, but I'm going to save it for next week, because I was so excited about how this tuned out!)

This one was for a friend of mine who wanted one to use while travelling. It might be a bit bulky, but hopefully it works out okay for her!


I really love how this fabric looks on the case! And I think a darker colour is better if it's going to be moving in and out of different bags, this way it won't collect dirt etc. 

Also, I will have the camera case tutorial updated soon!
 
To find out what the 'Something' project is all about click here
To see the first 33 'Something's' click here

No comments:

Post a Comment