Sunday, August 19, 2012

Something 33: University Album, done!

I am falling more and more in love with scrapbooking the more I do it. It is just so important to me to capture all my memories! There is so much that goes on between a big moment or a holiday; I really think the day to day is worth capturing and remembering. During my 5 years of university I worked on this scrapbook project where I tried to include lots of pictures of 'big events' but also pictures of the day to day and just being with friends. I shared the first half here.

5years, 400 images, and I've got something I know I will be happy I made for MANY years to come!


and my favourite part is this whole projct, after I finished it I realised I had done this:


So happy to have this! Next week I'll be sharing updates from my Project Life scrapbook!

To find out what the 'Something' project is all about click here
To see the first 32 'Something's' click here

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I know how much I love it when I finish a big scrapbook project. Congratulations! And I really like how you framed it with both graduations. That's a nice touch. I did one book for the summer of 2009 that detailed our travels and all the fun stuff we did and I framed it with the last day of school and the first day of school for the girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it was a fun project. And I love the idea of "framing" the album with a clear start and end. That would work so well with school years.

      Delete