Sunday, July 22, 2012

Something Sunday 29: Project Life!

I finally started my Project Life album! (I know I have been sharing a lot of photo projects lately, but next week will be something completely different, so I hope you can bare with me on one more photo post!)

I've seen project life all over the place, and I have been so excited to start with it. I had a few scrapbook project that I knew would take me until mid-may (this one and this one) so I decided to just wait and start mine mid-may. (The main way I have seen it used is as a weekly update album from January-December)

I got the idea for my 'title page' from Kelly Purkey's blog and I'm really happy with it! The only thing that is kind of weird is how big I am in the image compared to hers. The point of the album is about my day-to-day activities though, so I figure a big picture of me is fitting! (We'll just go with that...)


My goal is to do 2 pages (with the book open, one on the left and one on the right) for each week for the remainder of 2012. I made this last week though, and was playing catch up with some previous weeks. For the catch up weeks I wasn't in the 'take pictures of everything' mode yet, so I decided to put a few weeks into one layout (as you'll see below).


Week 21 (May 21st - May 27th)


  Week 23, 24, 25 (June 4th - June 24th) Note: I didn't do a week 22

  Week 26 (June 25th - July 2nd)

 Week 27 (July 3rd - July 8th) 

 I haven't come to a find a style I love completely yet. I'm working on it. I still see other P.L. posts and think they are so much better, but I know with time I will come into a style that I can enjoy. I will continue to post about project life, but I will try and avoid using for my 'something Sunday' too often.



To find out what the 'Something' project is all about click here
To see the first 27 'Something's' click here

No comments:

Post a Comment