Sunday, July 15, 2012

Something 28: Instax Album Case

I found an awesome tutorial this week on how to make a photo album for my Instax pictures! (An Instax is a fujifilm camera that develops pictures instantly like a Polaroid) The tutorial is from Amy Morby's blog 'Vanagon Champion' and can be found here.


She suggested buying is an album meant for business cards (which should available at any office supply store) because the pictures are almost exactly the same size. The album size worked out perfectly. From there she just explains how to sew a little cover to make the dull album a bit more fun! I also added a 'title page' type thing on the first page.


It was a fun simple project, and I'm really glad I have somewhere to store all my pretty pictures! They are some of my favourite images.

To find out what the 'Something' project is all about click here
To see the first 27 'Something's' click here

No comments:

Post a Comment