Sunday, July 1, 2012

Something 26: Pinhole Camera

Another week, another project! 

This week I FINALLY made my pinhole camera! I got this little kit at least 6months ago, if not longer. If you can see the first paragraph of the instructions, it is kind of intimidating. I was about to start a few different times and then bailed until I could commit a few hours to it. I finally got started on it this week, and as I got going it was actually pretty straight forward! 


I think it ended up taking me about an hour and a half, but it really wasn't too hard. I did accidentally fold both the front and back covers with the wrong side out. This resulted in awkward un-gluing and then some fixing, which is why the front cover looks so messed up. The back cover I couldn't un-glue so I had to just make my own sign for the back to remind me of the exposure times.


I am so excited to try this little guy out, and to see what the pictures end up looking like! If anyone is interested this is the kit I used, and I got it onsale for $8 (CAD)


To find out what the 'Something' project is all about click here
To see the first 25 'Something's' click here

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what else comes from this!
    Looks great!

    www.sunseastephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I'll definitely share the results :)

    ReplyDelete