Saturday, June 23, 2012

Something 25: More Stencil Art

Three weeks ago I posted about a stencil art piece I made. I had so much fun with it that this week I'm posting three more pieces that I've made.


For the first piece I made my own stencil, but for these three I used pre-made stencils that I picked out from a book of 15 that I bought. It is a book of positive message stencil's that I found and absolutely fell in love with!

  
It's been fun to get to use some of the stencils finally. I'm hoping to use some of the other ones to make some fabric!

To find out what the 'Something' project is click here
To see the first 24 'Something's' click here

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have "Today is Your Day" hanging over the door. What a great reminder before starting your day! They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete