Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sewing Lessons!

I'm not sure how many of you out there are local readers, but for those of you out there who are in the Guelph area, I have news for you!

I have decided to start offering sewing lessons! I am excited to pass long what I have learned over the past 4 years of sewing. 

If you or your child are looking to learn to sew, make your own bags, blankets, quilts and more please send me an email. I will be teaching lessons out of my home (located in Downtown Guelph), and providing the sewing machine and basic notions (ie: needles, tools etc). Materials will even be provided for your first lesson! 

Lessons are $25/hour, and can be tailored to what you are most interested in learning to sew. Please contact me at: asewciallife@gmail.com if you are interested!

(My on-line advertisement can be found here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment