Sunday, April 22, 2012

Something Sunday 16: Iron Ring Scrapbook!

I talked a bit about what the Iron Ring is here, and here, so if your not sure feel free to take a read. Basically Engineers in Canada get a ring once they graduate, and its a big deal to us!

I decided to make a mini scrap book of the pictures from the day because I had so many, and I know I'll be proud of that moment for many years to come! The day consisted of a breakfast kegger, the ceremony, a dinner, and then onto Doogies (the un-official engineering bar in Guelph). A bunch of the lady engineers also had their nails done the day before, so I threw in two pictures of that.

Enjoy...


Click on any of the images to get a better idea of the picture and page layout! 

1 comment:

  1. That is a great scrapbook. I love the layout and the way the paper flows from page to page. This will be a great keepsake for this awesome achievement!

    ReplyDelete