Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Lorax

The Lorax is an amazing Dr. Seuss book. If you have never read it here is a little piece from the book:

"I am the Lorax! I speak for the trees,
Which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please;
But I also speak for the brown Barbaloots,
Who frolicked and played in their Barbaloot suits,
Happily eating Truffula fruits.
Now, since you've chopped the trees to the ground
There's not enough Truffula fruit to go 'round!
And my poor Barbaloots are all feeling the crummies
Because they have gas, and no food, in their tummies."

I have a soft spot for Dr. Seuss in general, but for this book especially, so I was pretty excited when I found out that there is a line of fabric for this book!

Yup, a whole line of fabric dedicated to The Lorax, not just once piece. I will definitely be making something with this fabric. I for sure want that "I am the Lorax I speak for the trees" panel, it looks so cool!





No comments:

Post a Comment