Friday, January 27, 2012

Scrapbook Journal

I wanted to share what I have in my graduation journal/scrapbook so far! (I covered up my journalling with paper, because as much as I like sharing on this blog, that just seems too personal!)


The page above on the left is the inside of the cover. That is a picture of the name of the Engineering Building at Guelph. (Basically my home for the last 5 years)


Above here is a picture of my pin cushion on the left and on the right I wrote about crafting lately. Then I have a picture on the bottom right on my sewing machine necklace. I wear that thing soo much.


Here I just have a ticket from a concert I went to last week, and I wrote a bit about it on the right.


This is my favourite page so far. I have 3 instax pictures of things I have done recently! On the left are my lovely flowers. (I love getting fresh flowers from the market.) On the right are two pics from a dinner my friend made. It was so lovely and delicious! If you click on the image it will go larger, and you can probably see the instax prints more clearly.


Lastly, a picture of the new engineering building. It just opened up this semester, so its not familiar yet, but it is very beautiful! 

2 comments:

  1. That's the journal you got on Etsy, right? I was wondering how you would use it - a regular writing down your thoughts kind or a mixed scrappy kind. It looks nice. What a great way to chronicle your final year at school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the one from etsy! Thanks, I thought it would be more fun to include a lot of different mixed papers and stuff. We'll see how it goes.

      Delete