Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Plans!

oh, hello there!

I have been thinking a lot the last week about what I want to do with this space in 2012. I knew for sure I want to keep blogging and posting my projects, but I wanted something more.

I have been reading tons of other blogs to get ideas and see how I could change this space to be something I like even more. I have come up with a plan that I am really excited about. I know it will be a big commitment, but I also think it will be an awesome challenge.

My plan right now is to have two re-occurring posts, one on Sunday's and one on Wednesdays. Each Sunday I want to post a new project that I have done. It can be tiny or a whole new quilt, it doesn't matter, but I want to have made/done something that I can share here. This idea was one I have seen lots of places around the internet, but I have to give some credit to A Beautiful Mess because I think that post gave me the courage to give it a shot!

I am also going to plan to post every Wednesday. I'm not sure of this theme yet. Right now, I think I am going to try and post a "Wordless Wednesdays" post where I just share some pictures from the week. The Wednesday theme isn't set in stone yet, but the plan to post something is definitely an official goal.

So today is my first Wednesday, and it definetly isn't wordless, but it is a post none-the-less! I will start my Sunday posts on Jan 8th and I can't wait!

Here are a few photos from a hike on Christmas that I wanted to share...

 
 
 
 
 
My  Mother is a Model!




No comments:

Post a Comment