Monday, January 23, 2012

Patchwork Contest

Today I got an email that started with the following:

"My fellow quilters and I found your blog online and would like to request that you please announce our upcoming patchwork contest “Home is Where the Quilt Is,” on your blog." 

Even thought I know they probably found it on the Quilting Gallery and that this was sent to a ton of emails all at once, I was pretty excited that they DID find me!


I didn't know much about the contest so I looked into it and it costs $25 just to enter.... the prizes however, are amazing! The grand prize is a long arm quilting machine.... aaaaahhhhhh that would be just amazing! (and would justify my desire for a sewing/crafting room) (Click on the image for more info)

I imagine that most of the entries are going to be by artists that are far more experienced then me, but I am considering entering to push myself to try new and more complex techniques. It would be fun to do a road trip out to one of the show's too! We'll see... if I do decide to enter, I'll be sure to post about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment