Friday, January 20, 2012

Graduation Journal


I just got this new journal from Elise Blaha she has an awesome blog, and a really cool Etsy Shop (definitely my favorite blog right now, so you should go check it out!). I have been wanting to make a mixed paper journal for a while, but I just didn't think I could do it without a real example in front of me. For some reason the idea was just too daunting. Now that I have this one, I feel like I might be able to tackle it. I don't know that it will look this awesome, but at least I can try!

Here are some of my favorite pages:


It will be a ton of fun filling this up with thoughts and pictures throughout the next few months. My idea was to make it a transition journal from my last semester of university into "real life". I can't wait to graduate, but it is also a little bit scary! Hopefully it will be filled up with all the fun that will be had this semester.



I want to share the ideas I come up with to make it more of a scrapbook journal so I will be posting updates along the way. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment