Thursday, November 3, 2011

Playing with some photos...


Lately I have been trying to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator so that I can (one day) design fabric to print for myself. (For those interested, you can do that at spoonflower.com.) I have been trying to learn by making little things like posters, or working with fonts to make pretty quotes. Overall it has been fun, but WAY harder than I anticipated! I have had to learn to use tons of different programs for school too, but somehow it seems this one is giving me trouble. Oh well.... I will figure it out eventually!

In the mean time for some instant gratification I have done a little playing around on picnik.com. I added some text to the picture of my costume in the post below, and I edited two pictures I recently took. Its really simple and easy, but it is also a lot of fun!


nothing like a good pun!



I have a ton more pictures lined up to work on, but I have to get myself working on Illustrator a bit before I go cheating again! haha.... If anyone has good tutorials for learning Illustrator, let me know!

.

2 comments:

  1. As usual, I have been using the best photo editing software----Photo Genius to adjust my pictures or photos, that is designed for users to solve all photo problems like red eye removal, risizing photo, add watermark to a picture, etc. that is cool, you can share it with your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More information: http://www.photo-genius.com

    ReplyDelete