Thursday, November 24, 2011

Anyone from Guelph??

This post is specifically for anyone in and around the Guelph area.

I am running one of the events at the 2nd Fourth Fridays Event downtown Guelph, and I am so excited! If you are in the Guelph area this Friday Nov. 25th, head to St. George square at 7pm and move your way around the downtown area to all the different creative activities. There is a list of activities/art shows/bands and more on the website.

If you want to stop by and make a craft with me, I would love it! I will be in the upstairs classroom at Wyndham Art Supplies (125 Wyndham St. N. 3rd floor) from 7pm to 9pm. This is a family friendly event, so all ages are welcome to come and join in!


From the Fourth Friday site:

@ Wyndham Art Supplies-upstairs classroom (3rd floor): Creating with Textiles (with Carly Friesen): 7-9pm At this interactive event I will show you the many different things you can make with different textiles. Come see all that fabric has to offer and you can even make a small holiday decoration to take home with you. *Family Friendly*

So if your in the area, stop by and make something with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment