Monday, September 19, 2011

August in India, and getting back to sewing

Hey There!

This will be the last of my summer away posts before I get back to my main topic of sewing and crafting. I have had a lovely and crazy summer, but as always I'm happy to be back in one place where I can settle in a bit.

I spent the month of August back packing India with a friend of mine. It was an adventure that I don't think I will ever be able to describe. It was amazing and overwhelming everyday. I can't possible share enough pictures to show what it was like, but I will post a few favorites to try and sum it up!

In Shimla with the Monkeys!

View in Pushkar

Ridin' Camels, no big deal.

In an auto rickshaw

At the Red Fort in New Delhi

JUMP!


The Jaisalmer Fort

In Rishikesh where The Beatles once stayed... cool.

I probably took 100X more photos than this, but I can only post so many.

My sewing machine is getting repaired as I type this, so hopefully I will have something crafty to post once I get it back! I have missed sewing sooo much!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... you seem to have got a lot done in a month!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete