Monday, May 9, 2011

Moving!

I know that the name of this blog would lead you to believe I should only talk about sewing... but I just moved, and most likely wont be able to keep up with my normal level of crafting. In the mean time I hope to still post about some small projects, but also update my family/friends back home about what I am up to here in Winnipeg.

I moved to Winnipeg Saturday May 7th. I got an awesome job opportunity here, so I went for it. It makes it a lot easier because most of my (large) extended family lives in or around Winnipeg. I am very excited for the adventure because I get to do some work up North too!

For those of you who have never been to the prairies, here are some airplane pics of its lovely flatness!




That's all for now, I take my first trip up north next Monday and will hopefully have some cool pics from that adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment