Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What's on my walls

First off, sorry (to my 4 followers! haha) I have not been able to post lately. I just finished exams and I have been visiting family in Winnipeg!  I am also about to move into a new place! Because I am moving I thought I would do a little post about what is on my walls in my room right now before I pack it all up!

First I have my tree/bird art (finally hung properly!)


I love the back of my tree art, because it was so fun to finally get it stapled onto a frame! I definitely have a ton of ideas that I can use my new staple gun on!


Here is a little piece of fabric I painted on about a week ago. I just liked the sequins and thought I would play with it. I think it was a good enough first try.


Here is a close up on the sequins!


This is a tree I embroidered a while ago, that I posted about earlier. I didn't even it plan it, but it has the same colours as the painted fabric, seems I like pink and purple. 


Below is a print of some leafs from last fall. I was hoping to do a quilt with these prints, but I never made enough! I will have to wait and do it next fall. 


This is my little disco ball nook. I think my room used to be the living room in the house I am in, because I don't know what I am supposed to do with this nook in a bedroom! I decided to put my disco stuff in it.. I think it's pretty awesome.




So there it is, some of the projects that are on my wall! I have a few others, but I can save them for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment