Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Trying to pick a design..

Im working on the design for the quilt I am going to donate to the G-W Women In Crisis Charity Auction. It is a lot harder then I thought, I've never designed something that was going to be purchased! I'm having fun though, and I have a few ideas bouncing around in my head...

Here are some sketches I drew during my Heat and Mass Transfer class...


ignore the little gray lines connecting at the top
..also this may be to hard with the time I have.


kind of busy.

I dont know what colour I am doing yet, those colours are just of what I had on me when I was drawing..

The other idea I had was to do a quilt similar to the quilt below, its simple, but I think it would be enjoyed by a lot of different people. Maybe? Thoughts?



...  ahh so hard to decide!  If anyone reads this, comment and let me know what you think!! I'm in need of help! :) I am excited to start sewing though, I just need to pick my design and I can get to it!

1 comment: